MCLEAN, Va., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Ernst Young LLP is pleased to announce the winners of the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award in the Greater Washington Region. This group of leading entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous winners of the award, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders. The winners were revealed at a special gala on 21 June 2012 at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner.
“Ernst Young has honored outstanding entrepreneurs like this year’s winners for the past 26 years,” said Keri Day, Ernst Young LLP Entrepreneur Of The Year Program Director for Greater Washington. “These business leaders have accomplished so much and contributed a tremendous amount to the community.”
The winners for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 Greater Washington Award are:
- Steve Trundle, President and CEO, Alarm.com
- Bradley J. Schwartz, President and CEO, Blue Canopy
- Kevin Parker, President and CEO, Deltek, Inc.
- Dawn Halfaker, President and CEO, Halfaker Associates, LLC
- Tonya Mallory, President, CEO and Co-founder, Health Diagnostic Laboratory
- Robert W. Musslewhite, CEO, The Advisory Board Company
- Thomas J. Deierlein, Founder and CEO, ThunderCat Technologies
The Entrepreneur Of The Year Program honors entrepreneurs regionally in June, leading up to the national awards in November. Additionally, venture-backed companies that win an Entrepreneur Of The Year Award regionally are also eligible for the Venture
We recommend you visit the following site for more complete information and related topics. Article source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ernst-young-announces-winners-entrepreneur-140500684.html