Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur. Kirchner Private Capital Group http://www.kirchnerpcg.com/ came out with a small book that pokes fun at the telltale signs. Here are my favorites:
1. “If two steps forward, one step back is a great day.” Being an entrepreneur is not a straight path. It has its daily ups and downs and ins and out.
2. “If when things are looking better you assume you are missing something.” Entrepreneurs look at a problem from every different angle. If things are going too well for too long, they are suspicious the worst is about to happen.
3. “If you think a partner who agrees with you all the time is unnecessary.” Entrepreneurs depend on dialogue with a partner that can make them see different points of view in order to be successful.
4. “If your kids report their academic performance quarterly to the family on a grades vs. forecast basis”. As entrepreneurs merge personal and professional life, they view everything through the same glasses.
5. “If when you think of royalty you recall, “Cash is King”. The only king in an entrepreneur’s business is cash flow. Sales are vanity and cash flow is sanity.
6. “If you list in your athletic activities ‘stretching dollars’. Bootstrapping a business is a
We recommend you visit the following site for more complete information and related topics. Article source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/aileron/2012/07/10/how-do-you-know-you-are-an-entrepreneur/