It you’re looking for a way to automatically sync your business information across 50+ directories such as Google Maps, Yelp and Apple Siri, Yext presents itself as a possible solution.
Last week, the New-York based company filed paperwork with the US securities regulators to raise as much as $100 million in an initial public offering.
What is Yext?
- Business Name, Address and Phone Number;
- Business hours, products and services, holiday hours, photos and videos, staff bios, menus, and calendars;
- In-store coupons and other mobile wallet content;
- Address, phone number and content in any language;
- Business categories;
- Location labels, and advanced search and filtering.
How Does Yext Work?
The tool automatically audits business directory listings, updating and replacing inaccurate information as needed. The software also identifies listing opportunities that can enable you to fill a void where no information previously existed.
How Important is Yext to Your Small Business?
The data management software instantly places and then updates your business information in more than 50 directories. The reasons why this is important for your business are twofold. First, many businesses lose potential customers by having the wrong information showing on Google or whatever other directory a customer happens to be searching.
We recommend you visit the following site for more complete information and related topics. Article source: https://smallbiztrends.com/2017/03/what-is-yext-small-business.html